Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What if Audi can not fix car under warranty?

My A4 is coming to 2 years old in January 2010 an has only done 20,000 miles. I lost the power and took it into Audi. They gave me a replacement car, which is great, but I am missing my car. They have changed the turbo, valves and it is still not the same, nothig is also coming up on the onboard computer system.





What if they can not fix it? What heppns and what do I do?|||It may pay you to take it to another Audi dealer for a second opinion. The dealership is only as good as the mechanics are.|||Be assured they will fix it. You are under warranty and you keep taking it back until it is to your satisfaction.All the time you have a replacement car you are keeping the mileage down on your own..don't worry.|||Don't worry they have the properly trained people on it and i believe they will fix it.|||Buy a Skoda

No comments:

Post a Comment