Friday, September 23, 2011

My 2000 A4 Audi has a missing black part that goes right under the bumpers..What is it called?

I own a 2000 A4 audi. I bought it about 3 months ago with a missing a part...I thought It would be easy to find, but im having a hard time. Its the black part that goes right under the bumper. Its missing it on the front..What is it called? Where can I get it? Hope someone can HELP!|||Its called a splash guard. Most likely it will have to be gotten at a dealer. Parts stores like Autozone or Pepoys don't sell items like these. You can check your local salvage yards but it will 9 times out of 10 come from a dealer. Good luck.|||You need a front bumper spoiler. Some dealers call it a chin guard. It should be about $100 at your local dealer. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment