Sunday, September 18, 2011

How much would it be to insure a 2000 Audi tt?

About how much would it be for a 16 yr old male to get an 2000 Audi Tt insured?|||Audi TT will have high insurance because to them its considered as a sports car, if its a convertible then it will be even higher. Its over $3500



EDIT:



No as a sedan your insurance will be cheaper, for the guy who says he owns an A6 (nothing against you). I agree with his answer. I just wanted to say that coupes and convertibles have higher insurance than sedans do. Why, its just the insurance thing. They're all money greed retards.



What city do you live in, hope its not like Atlanta or Chicago, your insurance will skyrocket. Where do you think your car will be kept, garage or outside, that matters as well.



Insurance comopanies do ask you how many miles would you drive daily to adjust your rates accordingly, make sure you only tell them that I will drive about 1-2 miles a day. **to keep them happy**|||I have a 2000 A6. Not the same as a TT, but it has the same year. It doesn't really matter anyway, since the majority of your insurance premium pays for liability, not collision. Being a coupe or convertible, it wouldn't surprise me if the TT costs more than my sedan. Anyway, I got my A6 when I was 18, and the yearly premium would have been over $6000. So, you can imagine why I decided to put it on my dad's insurance. Now it costs me ONLY $2000. Fortunately, german cars are so strong, that you can get in many accidents before needing to call the insurance company.|||Call your 'rents insurance agent, be prepared for a shock.|||ask your insurance company!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment