Friday, September 23, 2011

How can I reset radio after changin battery for audi a6 2000?

I just changed my battery for my audi a6 year2000 but I cannot reset the radio. I have the code.|||Make sure you have the radio code found inside your model information packet inside your glovebox...it will be on the radio and communications pamphlet. It is in safe-mode right now, so press and hold the FM button and the scan button until 1000, or whatever number is stored in your safe mode, appears. Enter your code by selecting the pre-set radio station buttons until the corresponding number appears; press and hold the FM button and scan button again and your radio should be reset.|||Most radios will just say enter code, usually you will need to press the preset buttons, marked 1 - 6 to enter the code

No comments:

Post a Comment