Friday, September 23, 2011

What colour leather interior would suit my Audi R8?

What colour leather interior would suit my Audi R8?





Red or Cream Leather, I'm not sure.





(I don't like black cars or black car interiors)|||I'd think you would want to go with pink. To match your panties.|||Thanks a lot everybody - I shouldn't have bothered if people cannot retain themselves.

Report Abuse


|||If the Audi is white, go for Red


If the Audi looks luxary with the colour might as well go for Cream





But Red looks sporter the Cream so you might get more money out of Red if you are selling in the furture plus it's a different colour so go for Red if I was you.|||I think blue with cream upholstery would go well but mine in brilliant red looks great with black leather. I have ordered my new V10 in white with red interior.|||Get the Highland Plaid.





It should make everyone happy.|||East Indian Brown|||If you need to ask you do not own one sorry.|||Id say white. If you can keep it clean that is!|||you would have to actually buy one first.

No comments:

Post a Comment