Friday, September 23, 2011

What is the best way to make my Audi A8 look new again?

I have an Audi A8 2002 and I was about to sell it, but I love my car and I think I can keep it for many more years. Is there a way I can "modernize" it? Who sells kits to make it look a newer model?


Thxs for your help.|||I think you made a good decision, that is a very fine car and you can keep it for a long time and it will serve you well.


As for the people who make it look new again, look up the people from Hofele in Germany. They adapt new spoilers to make the Audis look like the new line. I think they look very good. They have representatives in Canada so you don't have to fly over.


Hope this helps|||That's a classic 70K automobile. ABT of Germany may have something for you. Log on th eBay in Germany.

No comments:

Post a Comment