Sunday, September 18, 2011

How do I take the front bumper off my Audi A4?

My Audi A4's front bumper needs to be replaced, and I would like to do it my self. But I dont know how to take off the front bumper.|||you un bolt it from under neath.|||http://www.dcaudidealers.com/audi/regional_aoa/dc.html|||if you don't know how i recomend that find someone that does.|||Get a Big Truck...a Long Rope...attach Rope to Big Truck...Attach other End to Audi....Vroom vroom?|||the best way to remove bumper stickers is visit home depot/ lowes or similar store and purchase an adhesive remover that WON'T dissolve paint. usually, these removers are sold in a spray can. another cheaper quicker was is oily sprays such as dw40, spray sheen for hair-|||There should some screws, bolts, or fasteners somewhere. Try to find where it is attached. If that doesn't work you can alwsys use a sledgehammer. :-)|||buy a product called goo gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment