Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Does your Audi have a panel attached to the underside of the back seat to stop metal touching the battery?

I have already asked a similar question but what I really want to know is if you have an audi, and the battery is housed underneath the rear passenger seat does the actual seat have a protective panel or cover attached to the underside of the seat to stop the metalwork of the seat touching the terminals of the battery. If you do have a battery housed underneath the seat I am interested to know if there is a protective panel or not and also what sort of model audi do you have?|||There should be a moulded plastic cover to prevent this i own and work on Audi in UK.|||Yes I have an Audi A6 Quattro 1996.


What kind do you have?


Did your battery short out from touching metal?


I don't know yet what all of a sudden caused my Audi battery to stop working but sure wish I did.


Ya don't get many answers to questions here in Audi. About that panel, I'm not sure, I will let you know in a little while after I try hooking a charger to my battery. If I don't blow myself up! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment