Sunday, September 18, 2011

How one perceives a 16 year old with an Audi a4?

My parents recently bought me an Audi a4 for my Sweet 16. I find this fabulous, if not expected, but now I face the issue of driving it to school or not. While I'm very pleased with my car, I'm worried on what people's perspective of a 16 year old with such a nice car is. Opinions?|||Spoiled brat.|||Spoiled little rich girl who's folks give her what ever she wants.|||people come in bmws and mercedes at my school. An audi isnt that big of a deal|||If you go to prep school where everyone over 16 has a new car, then don't worry. If you go to public school, leave the car at home. Tagging is a very serious possibility. Is mommy and daddy paying for the insurance and the gas too?|||..I kind of went through this too. It's alright, it's not like you begged for it. Your parents just got it for you. Drive it to school and don't make a big deal about it.. I had a Jaguar, and people just envied me for it.. i never really had any issues. My Dad's a doctor, so it was more or less suspected from my peers.|||Don't worry about it even if you go to a public school, unless the school is in a bad/ poor area. I am 17 and I might get an audi A6 for my first car.|||Like other people have said if you live in a rich town, go for it! but if you go to public school don't bother, people will just think your a spoiled brat that gets everything you want (which you probably do). Recently this kid at my school got a new BMW M3 convertible and it got keyed on the second day... so your choice!|||Lol I love this situation. Expensive/new and you're spoiled, old/slow/POS and you get made fun of. Its like this with any car in a high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment